Washington, D.C. (April 27, 2021) – Sterne, Kessler Goldstein & Fox is proud to announce that Super Lawyers has named nine attorneys as “Super Lawyers” and eight as “Rising Stars.” Annually, the rating service selects “Super Lawyers” and “Rising Stars” in more than 70 practice areas throughout the United States who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Sterne Kessler’s 2021 “Super Lawyers” include:
- Paul A. Ainsworth, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Tracy-Gene G. Durkin, Intellectual Property*
- Jorge A. Goldstein, Ph.D., Intellectual Property Litigation
- Byron L. Pickard, Intellectual Property Litigation
- J.C. Rozendaal, Intellectual Property Litigation and Appellate
- Robert Greene Sterne, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Monica Riva Talley, Intellectual Property
- Dennies Varughese, Pharm.D., Intellectual Property Litigation and Food and Drugs
- Daniel E. Yonan, Intellectual Property
Sterne Kessler’s 2021 “Rising Stars” include:
- Richard M. Bemben, Intellectual Property*
- Salvador M. Bezos, Intellectual Property
- Jason A. Fitzsimmons, Intellectual Property
- Dana N. Justus, Intellectual Property
- Joseph E. Mutschelknaus, Intellectual Property*
- Robert E. Niemeier, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Pauline M. Pelletier, Intellectual Property
- Matthew A. Smith, Ph.D., Intellectual Property
*Denotes a first-time appearance on respective list.
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers selects attorneys using peer nominations and evaluations combined with third party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process for the “Rising Stars” list is the same as the “Super Lawyers” selection process, however, “Rising Stars” must be either 40 years of age or younger, or in practice for 10 years or less. The complete list of Washington, DC Super Lawyers is available on the Super Lawyers website.
About Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox
Based in Washington, D.C. and renowned for more than four decades for dedication to the protection, transfer, and enforcement of intellectual property rights, Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox is one of the most highly regarded intellectual property specialty law firms in the world. Its team of attorneys, registered patent agents, students, and technical specialists include some of the country's most respected practitioners of IP law tackling innovations across a broad spectrum of industries. The firm’s practitioners hold over 50 masters and over 50 doctorate degrees in science or engineering and represent Fortune 500 companies, entrepreneurs, start-ups, inventors, venture capital firms, and universities in a client service driven environment that is welcoming, inclusive, and intellectually stimulating. Visit the firm online at sternekessler.com.