Washington D.C. (April 30, 2020) – Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox is proud to announce that eight of its lawyers have been named to the 2020 Washington, DC Super Lawyers list and eight were named Rising Stars. Annually, the rating service selects “Super Lawyers” and “Rising Stars” in more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Sterne Kessler’s 2020 “Super Lawyers” include:
- Paul Ainsworth, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Jorge Goldstein, Intellectual Property, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Byron Pickard, Intellectual Property Litigation
- J.C. Rozendaal*, Intellectual Property Litigation, General Litigation, Appellate
- Robert Greene Sterne, Intellectual Property, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Monica Riva Talley, Intellectual Property
- Dennies Varughese, Intellectual Property Litigation, Food and Drugs
- Daniel Yonan*, Intellectual Property
Sterne Kessler’s 2020 “Rising Stars” include:
- Sal Bezos, Intellectual Property
- Jason Fitzsimmons, Intellectual Property
- George Howarah*, Intellectual Property, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Dana Justus, Intellectual Property
- Lestin Kenton, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Robert Niemeier*, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Pauline Pelletier*, Intellectual Property
- Matthew Smith, Intellectual Property
*Denotes a first-time appearance on respective list.
Super Lawyers selects attorneys using peer nominations and evaluations combined with third party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process for the “Rising Stars” list is the same as the Super Lawyers selection process, however, Rising Stars must be either 40 years of age or younger, or in practice for 10 years or less. The complete list of Washington, DC Super Lawyers is available on the Super Lawyers website.
About Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox
Based in Washington, D.C. and renown for more than four decades for dedication to the protection, transfer, and enforcement of intellectual property rights, Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox is one of the most highly regarded intellectual property specialty law firms in the world. Its team of attorneys, registered patent agents, students, and technical specialists include some of the country's most respected practitioners of IP law, tackling innovations across a broad spectrum of industries. The firm’s practitioners hold nearly 50 masters and 50+ doctorate degrees in science or engineering and represent Fortune 500 companies, entrepreneurs, start-ups, inventors, venture capital firms, and universities in a client service driven environment that is welcoming, inclusive, and intellectually stimulating. Visit the firm online at sternekessler.com.