Washington, D.C. (August 17, 2023) – Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox is pleased to announce that Best Lawyers has ranked 11 attorneys among the 2024 editions of The Best Lawyers in America® and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America in the District of Columbia region. The esteemed attorneys and their recognized practice areas are:
The Best Lawyers in America®
- Director Paul A. Ainsworth: Litigation – Patent
- Director Jorge A. Goldstein, Ph.D.: Biotechnology and Life Science Practice; Litigation – Patent; Patent Law
- Director John Christopher “J.C.” Rozendaal: Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Director Robert Greene Sterne: Litigation – Patent; Patent Law
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America
- Director Daniel S. Block: Patent Law
- Director Jason A. Fitzsimmons: Litigation – Patent
- Director Jonathan Tuminaro, Ph.D.: Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Director Chandrika Vira: Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Counsel Richard A. Crudo: Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Counsel Christopher M. Gallo, Ph.D.: Litigation – Patent
- Associate* Alex Alfano: Intellectual Property Law; Litigation – Patent
Goldstein and Sterne have each been consistently ranked among The Best Lawyers in America® for nearly 20 years. Ainsworth, Rozendaal, Crudo, Gallo, and Alfano have earned multiple appearances on their respective lists. Block, Fitzsimmons, Tuminaro, and Vira are making their debuts as Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America.
Recognition from Best Lawyers is based solely on peer review. According to the organization, the annual ranking lists “are compiled by conducting exhaustive peer review surveys in which tens of thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers.” Read more about Best Lawyers’ methodology here.
*Currently admitted in New York and Connecticut only. Practicing under the supervision of D.C. Bar members.
About Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox
Based in Washington, D.C. and renowned for more than four decades for dedication to the protection, transfer, and enforcement of intellectual property rights, Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox is one of the most highly regarded intellectual property specialty law firms in the world. Its team of attorneys, registered patent agents, students, and technical specialists include some of the country's most respected practitioners of IP law tackling innovations across a broad spectrum of industries. The firm’s practitioners hold over 50 masters and over 60 doctorate degrees in science or engineering and represent Fortune 500 companies, entrepreneurs, start-ups, inventors, venture capital firms, and universities in a client service driven environment that is welcoming, inclusive, and intellectually stimulating. Visit the firm online at sternekessler.com.