Washington, D.C. (September 22, 2022) – Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox is pleased to announce that the firm and seven of its directors have once again been recognized in LMG Life Sciences’ annual rankings.
This marks the 10th consecutive year that Sterne Kessler has been listed among the top intellectual property firms for achievements in life sciences. Specifically, the firm received the following rankings:
- “Tier 1”: Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation (Generic)
- “Tier 1”: Patent Strategy & Management
- “Tier 1”: Patent Prosecution
- “Tier 3”: General Patent Litigation
The following Sterne Kessler directors were named “Life Sciences Stars” and were recognized in specific patent practice areas:
- Eldora L. Ellison, Ph.D.: Patent Prosecution, Patent Strategy & Management, General Patent Litigation
- Carla Ji-Eun Kim: Patent Strategy & Management
- Gaby L. Longsworth, Ph.D.: Patent Prosecution, Patent Strategy & Management
- John Christopher "J.C." Rozendaal: Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
- Eric K. Steffe: Patent Prosecution, Patent Strategy & Management, General Patent Litigation
- Deborah Sterling, Ph.D.: Patent Prosecution
- Dennies Varughese, Pharm.D.: Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
These rankings follow the recognition of Sterne Kessler at this year’s LMG Life Sciences Americas Awards held earlier this year at which the firm won a Hatch-Waxman Impact Case of the Year Award. Read more about the awards here.
LMG Life Sciences’ law firm and individual practitioner rankings are based on case evidence and peer and client feedback. For more information on the methodology, please click here. View Sterne Kessler’s LMG Life Sciences profile and complete 2022 rankings here.
About Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox
Based in Washington, D.C. and renowned for more than four decades for dedication to the protection, transfer, and enforcement of intellectual property rights, Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox is one of the most highly regarded intellectual property specialty law firms in the world. Its team of attorneys, registered patent agents, students, and technical specialists include some of the country's most respected practitioners of IP law tackling innovations across a broad spectrum of industries. The firm’s practitioners hold over 50 masters and over 60 doctorate degrees in science or engineering and represent Fortune 500 companies, entrepreneurs, start-ups, inventors, venture capital firms, and universities in a client service driven environment that is welcoming, inclusive, and intellectually stimulating.