Washington, D.C. (July 6, 2023) – Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox is pleased to announce that six directors have been ranked in the 2023 edition of WIPR Leaders, published by World IP Review. This annual guide highlights exceptional patent and trademark attorneys from nearly 70 jurisdictions around the world.
The Sterne Kessler directors recognized as 2023 WIPR Leaders in the denoted categories are:
- Paul A. Ainsworth, Trial & Appellate Practice Group
- Eldora L. Ellison, Ph.D., Trial & Appellate and Biotechnology & Chemical Practice Groups, Co-chair of PTAB Trials Practice
- Gaby L. Longsworth, Ph.D., Biotechnology & Chemical Practice Group
- John Christopher “J.C.” Rozendaal, Chair of Trial & Appellate Practice Group
- Deborah Sterling, Ph.D., Chair of Biotechnology & Chemical Practice Group
- Monica Riva Talley, Head of Trademark and Brand Protection Practice
The WIPR Leaders research team examines practice history, industry expertise, notable cases, writing, and additional activities over a fourth month period in order to make selections for the annual directory.
About Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox
Based in Washington, D.C. and renowned for more than four decades for dedication to the protection, transfer, and enforcement of intellectual property rights, Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox is one of the most highly regarded intellectual property specialty law firms in the world. Its team of attorneys, registered patent agents, students, and technical specialists include some of the country's most respected practitioners of IP law tackling innovations across a broad spectrum of industries. The firm’s practitioners hold over 50 masters and over 60 doctorate degrees in science or engineering and represent Fortune 500 companies, entrepreneurs, start-ups, inventors, venture capital firms, and universities in a client service driven environment that is welcoming, inclusive, and intellectually stimulating. Visit the firm online at sternekessler.com.