Washington, D.C. (August 18, 2022) – Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox is proud to announce that four directors have been ranked in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America and three attorneys have been named among The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch for 2023. The seven ranked attorneys and their practice areas of recognition are:
The Best Lawyers in America
- Director Paul A. Ainsworth: Litigation – Patent
- Director Jorge A. Goldstein, Ph.D.: Biotechnology and Life Science Practice; Litigation – Patent; Patent Law
- Director John Christopher “J.C.” Rozendaal: Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Director Robert Greene Sterne: Litigation – Patent; Patent Law
The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch
- Counsel Richard A. Crudo: Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Counsel Christopher M. Gallo, Ph.D.: Litigation – Patent
- Associate* Alex Alfano: Litigation – Patent
This year marks Sterne’s eighteenth and Goldstein’s sixteenth consecutive ranking from Best Lawyers, while Rozendaal and Ainsworth both make their debut appearances. Alfano has been named “One to Watch” for the third consecutive year, while Crudo and Gallo make their debuts.
Best Lawyers recognitions are based entirely on peer review. Read more about the publication’s methodology here.
*Currently admitted in New York and Connecticut only. Practicing under the supervision of D.C. Bar members.
About Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox
Based in Washington, D.C. and renowned for more than four decades for dedication to the protection, transfer, and enforcement of intellectual property rights, Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox is one of the most highly regarded intellectual property specialty law firms in the world. Its team of attorneys, registered patent agents, students, and technical specialists include some of the country's most respected practitioners of IP law tackling innovations across a broad spectrum of industries. The firm’s practitioners hold over 50 masters and over 60 doctorate degrees in science or engineering and represent Fortune 500 companies, entrepreneurs, start-ups, inventors, venture capital firms, and universities in a client service driven environment that is welcoming, inclusive, and intellectually stimulating. Visit the firm online at sternekessler.com.