Washington, D.C. (October 25, 2021) – Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox is proud to congratulate the five firm attorneys that were selected to serve on committees with the International Trademark Association (INTA) for the term from January 2022 to December 2023.
- Director Tracy-Gene G. Durkin is returning to the Designs Committee as its vice chair. She previously served two terms on this committee and has served on several other committees, including most recently serving a term on the U.S. Legislative and Regulation Committee.
- Director Monica Riva Talley will join the Brands and Innovation Committee following two terms on the Anti-counterfeiting Committee. Talley has served on multiple committees in the past, including the Trademark Reporter Committee.
- Counsel Dana N. Justus will serve a second term on the Law Firm Committee and previously served on the Young Practitioners Committee and Academic Committee for two terms each.
- Associate Shana L. Olson was selected to serve her second consecutive term on the Trademark Reporter Committee.
- Counsel Ivy Clarice Estoesta will serve on the Designs Committee this upcoming term, making her first appearance on an INTA committee.
INTA committees are comprised of talented and dedicated groups of individuals who advise on policy positions, create resources, and communicate on key issues. Their expertise and contributions enhance the work of INTA—benefitting industry stakeholders and society. Committees are organized into three categories; advocacy, resources, and communication. After an application and selection process, individuals are selected to serve for a two-year term.
About Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox
Based in Washington, D.C. and renowned for more than four decades for dedication to the protection, transfer, and enforcement of intellectual property rights, Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox is one of the most highly regarded intellectual property specialty law firms in the world. Its team of attorneys, registered patent agents, students, and technical specialists include some of the country's most respected practitioners of IP law tackling innovations across a broad spectrum of industries. The firm’s practitioners hold over 50 masters and over 50 doctorate degrees in science or engineering and represent Fortune 500 companies, entrepreneurs, start-ups, inventors, venture capital firms, and universities in a client service driven environment that is welcoming, inclusive, and intellectually stimulating. Visit the firm online at sternekessler.com.