Director Robert Greene Sterne will be speaking at the Intellectual Property Law Institute 2020 NY on Monday, September 21, 2020 at 3:30 p.m. EDT. His session is titled "PTAB and Administrative Validity Challenges Globally." This live webcast is hosted by Practising Law Institute.
- PTAB stats and trends – the threat is still real for patent owners
- Arthrex, joinder, indefiniteness, means-plus-function, objective indicia evidence, rehearing, POP precedential opinions, claim amendment, SAS impact on institution
- Virtual depositions and oral hearings – video/audio
- Parallel district court proceedings, USITC, Phillips claim construction, Estoppels
- Parallel validity challenges in foreign patent offices