Rob Sterne, director of Sterne Kessler, will be on the faculty of Practising Law Institute's (PLI) Intellectual Property Law Institute 2018. This two-part conference will be held in New York, NY on October 1-2, 2018 and in San Francisco, CA on October 22-23, 2018.
PLI’s Intellectual Property Law Institute is a “must-attend” program for IP lawyers. This program provides a complete analysis of key events in all areas of IP, providing updates on cases, legislation and government agency developments that all IP lawyers need to know.
What You Will Learn
- The latest changes in the law of patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets
- Recent developments in privacy law
- An update of trademark law
- Significant trade secret developments
- Counterfeiting challenges and strategic solutions