Danny Yonan, Director and head of the firm’s ITC practice, and Directors Uma Everett and Paul Ainsworth presented the webinar "Minimizing Your Risk of Being Sued Before the USITC."
During the webinar, our presenters covered the following topics:
- An overview of the ITC and how it differs from other forums for litigation;
- Ways to minimize the risk of being sued at the ITC when your product is manufactured overseas and imported in the U.S.;
- How the location of the manufacturing and assembly process affects the risk of being sued at the ITC;
- How to redesign your product to avoid liability at the ITC; and
- Strategies to narrow the scope of the remedy