Director Rob Sterne is co-chairing the PLI program "USPTO Post-Grant Patent Trials 2018: Change & Recalibration" in San Francisco, CA. Director Michelle Holoubek will also be speaking at this event on the session titled "PTAB Trial Route: The Article I Trial Court: Mechanics - Discovery, Motion Practice and Amendment." This PLI program will also be available through live webcasts.
The program will dive into a practical analysis of these critical post-grant trial proceedings and speakers will provide the tips and tools you will need to navigate the challenging PTAB environment successfully.
Key Topics Will Include:
- Learn how to prosecute patents at the PTAB
- Get hot tips on patent monetization and licensing in Silicon Valley
- Realize the role of AIA Trial proceedings as a component of a litigation strategy
- Explore strategic considerations, including traps for the unwary
- Gain insights from Patentee and Third Party Petitioner perspectives