Counsel Jennifer Meyer Chagnon will be a panelist in the USPTO's PTAB Boardside Chat "Learn about handling issues that typically arise during an AIA proceeding before the PTAB" webinar on Thursday, January 18th, from Noon to 1 PM EST. The webinar will discuss issues typically arising during an America Invents Act (AIA) proceeding before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB).
Topics during the webinar will include:
- Preparing a patent owner preliminary response
- Preparing a patent owner response
- Motions to amend
- New arguments
- Motions to strike
A panel of PTAB judges and practitioners will share practical tips and discuss strategies that may be effective before the Board. The panel features:
- Michael Zecher, Lead Administrative Patent Judge, PTAB
- Donna Praiss, Administrative Patent Judge, PTAB
- Michelle Armond, Partner, Armond Wilson LLP
- Jennifer Chagnon, Counsel, Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox PLLC
A question-and-answer session will follow the presentation. Please send questions in advance or during the webinar to PTABBoardsideChat@USPTO.gov.