The PTAB Strategies and Insights newsletter provides timely updates and insights into how best to handle proceedings at the USPTO. It is designed to increase return on investment for all stakeholders looking at the entire patent life cycle in a global portfolio.
This month, we cover five topics in depth:
- Are PTAB APJs constitutional? If not, what happens?
- The most effective ways to work with experts.
- Five newly minted informative decisions of the Board.
- Is RPX an RPI? The Federal Circuit remands asking the Board to make a more detailed review of whether RPX is barred under 315(b).
- When is alleged deposition abuse sanctionable?
We welcome feedback and suggestions about this newsletter to ensure we are meeting the needs and expectations of our readers. If you have topics you wish to see explored within an issue of the newsletter, please reach out to me.
To view our past issues, as well as other firm newsletters, please click here.