The July 2017 issue of Sterne Kessler's The Goods on IP discusses thinking like an Examiner to move prosecution forward, the wide variety of consumer product companies using design patents to protect their valuable product designs, patent exhaustion challenges for consumable parts products, and current design patent PTO litigation statistics.
In this issue:
- 3 Tips For Thinking Like An Examiner To Maximize Your Consumer Products Patent's Shelf Life
- Sports Bras and Tires - What Do They Have In Common?
- Brewers & Blades: Avoiding Exhaustion in Products with Consumable Parts
- Design Patent PTO Litigation Statistics (Through July 1, 2017)
- Consumer Product IP Events Calendar
Sterne Kessler's Consumer Products practice is focused on the unique intellectual property needs of consumer product companies. Our practice integrates utility and design patent and trademark expertise to implement the right combination of IP tools available to meet our clients’ global business goals. For more information, please contact Mark Rygiel or Tracy-Gene G. Durkin.
To read the full newsletter, please click the download button.