Washington D.C. (April 19, 2019) - Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox is pleased to announce that six of its lawyers have been named to the 2019 Washington, DC Super Lawyers list and six were named Rising Stars. Annually, the rating service selects “Super Lawyers” and “Rising Stars” in more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Sterne Kessler’s 2019 “Super Lawyers” include:
- Paul A. Ainsworth, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Jorge A. Goldstein, Intellectual Property
- Byron L. Pickard, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Robert G. Sterne, Intellectual Property
- Monica Riva Talley, Intellectual Property
- Dennies Varughese, Intellectual Property Litigation
Sterne Kessler’s 2019 “Rising Stars” include:
- Salvador M. Bezos, Intellectual Property
- Jason A. Fitzsimmons, Intellectual Property
- Dana N. Justus, Intellectual Property
- Lestin L. Kenton, Jr., Intellectual Property Litigation
- Matthew A. Smith, Intellectual Property
- Jonathan Tuminaro, Intellectual Property Litigation
Super Lawyers selects attorneys using peer nominations and evaluations combined with third party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process for the “Rising Stars” list is the same as the Super Lawyers selection process, however, Rising Stars must be either 40 years of age or younger, or in practice for 10 years or less. The complete list of Washington, DC Super Lawyers is available here.
About Sterne Kessler
Based in Washington, D.C. and renown for more than four decades for dedication to the protection, transfer, and enforcement of intellectual property rights, Sterne Kessler is one of the most highly regarded intellectual property specialty law firms in the world. Its team of attorneys, registered patent agents, students, and technical specialists include some of the country's most respected practitioners of IP law tackling innovations across a broad spectrum of industries. The firm’s practitioners hold over 50 masters and 50+ doctorate degrees in science or engineering and represent Fortune 500 companies, entrepreneurs, start-ups, inventors, venture capital firms, and universities in a client service driven environment that is welcoming, inclusive, and intellectually stimulating. Visit the firm online at sternekessler.com.