WASHINGTON, D.C. (April 23, 2018) - Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox is pleased to announce that five of its lawyers have been named to the 2018 Washington, DC Super Lawyers list and four were named Rising Stars. Annually, the rating service selects “Super Lawyers” and “Rising Stars” in more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Sterne Kessler’s 2018 “Super Lawyers” include:
- Paul A. Ainsworth, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Jorge A. Goldstein, Intellectual Property and Intellectual Property Litigation
- Byron L. Pickard, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Robert G. Sterne, Intellectual Property and Intellectual Property Litigation
- Dennies Varughese, Intellectual Property Litigation, and Food and Drugs
Sterne Kessler’s 2018 “Rising Stars” include:
- Salvador M. Bezos, Intellectual Property
- Jason A. Fitzsimmons, Intellectual Property
- Jonathan Tuminaro, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Chandrika Vira, Intellectual Property
Super Lawyers selects attorneys using peer nominations and evaluations combined with third party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process for the “Rising Stars” list is the same as the Super Lawyers selection process, however, Rising Stars must be either 40 years of age or younger, or in practice for 10 years or less. The complete list of Washington, DC Super Lawyers is available here.
About Sterne Kessler
Founded in 1978 and based in Washington, DC, Sterne Kessler is dedicated exclusively to the protection, transfer, and enforcement of intellectual property rights. Our team of attorneys, registered patent agents, students, and technical specialists include some of the country's most respected practitioners of intellectual property law. Most of our professionals hold an advanced level degree, including nearly 50 masters degrees and 50+ with a doctorate in science or engineering -- credentials wide and deep enough to fill the faculty of a science-oriented university.