Sterne Kessler is pleased to announce that the following attorneys were promoted from associate to counsel in the past year. The five attorneys promoted to counsel are:
- Jaume M. Canaves, Ph.D. of the Biotechnology & Chemical Practice Group;
- Lauriel F. Dalier of the Trademark & Brand Protection Practice;
- Ivy Clarice Estoesta of the Mechanical & Design Practice Group and Trademark & Brand Protection Practice;
- Dana N. Justus of the Trademark & Brand Protection Practice; and
- Olga A. Partington, Ph.D. of the Biotechnology & Chemical Practice Group.
About Sterne Kessler
Based in Washington, D.C. and renowned for more than four decades for dedication to the protection, transfer, and enforcement of intellectual property rights, Sterne Kessler is one of the most highly regarded intellectual property specialty law firms in the world. Its team of attorneys, registered patent agents, students, and technical specialists include some of the country's most respected practitioners of IP law tackling innovations across a broad spectrum of industries. The firm’s practitioners hold over 50 masters and over 50 doctorate degrees in science or engineering and represent Fortune 500 companies, entrepreneurs, start-ups, inventors, venture capital firms, and universities in a client service driven environment that is welcoming, inclusive, and intellectually stimulating. Visit the firm online at sternekessler.com.