Washington, D.C. (September 21, 2023) – Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox is pleased to announce that the firm and seven directors have been recognized in the 2023 LMG Life Sciences United States rankings. Sterne Kessler has earned accolades in the annual rankings of top life sciences firms and attorneys for 11 consecutive years.
Sterne Kessler’s 2023 LMG Life Sciences rankings for excellence in intellectual property work include:
- “Tier 1”: Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation (Generic)
- “Tier 1”: Patent Strategy & Management
- “Tier 1”: Patent Prosecution
- “Tier 3”: General Patent Litigation
The following firm directors have been recognized as 2023 “Life Science Stars” in the noted practice areas:
- Eldora L. Ellison, Ph.D.: Patent Prosecution, Patent Strategy & Management, General Patent Litigation
- Carla Ji-Eun Kim: Patent Strategy & Management
- Gaby L. Longsworth, Ph.D.: Patent Prosecution, Patent Strategy & Management
- John Christopher "J.C." Rozendaal: Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
- Eric K. Steffe: Patent Prosecution, Patent Strategy & Management, General Patent Litigation
- Deborah Sterling, Ph.D.: Patent Prosecution
- Dennies Varughese, Pharm.D.: Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
The 2023 rankings come on the heels of the 2023 LMG Life Sciences Americas Awards, which occurred in New York, NY on September 7, 2023, where Sterne Kessler was named “Patent Strategy Firm of the Year” and Rozendaal received the “Hatch-Waxman Litigator of the Year – Generic” award. Read more about Sterne Kessler’s wins and nominations at the 2023 LMG Life Sciences Americas Awards here.
The highly respected LMG Life Sciences law firm and “Life Sciences Stars” rankings are determined based on case evidence and feedback from peers and clients. Read more about the organization’s methodology here. View the complete 2023 LMG Life Sciences United States rankings here.
About Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox
Based in Washington, D.C. and renowned for more than four decades for dedication to the protection, transfer, and enforcement of intellectual property rights, Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox is one of the most highly regarded intellectual property specialty law firms in the world. Its team of attorneys, registered patent agents, students, and technical specialists include some of the country's most respected practitioners of IP law tackling innovations across a broad spectrum of industries. The firm’s practitioners hold over 50 masters and over 60 doctorate degrees in science or engineering and represent Fortune 500 companies, entrepreneurs, start-ups, inventors, venture capital firms, and universities in a client service driven environment that is welcoming, inclusive, and intellectually stimulating. Visit the firm online at sternekessler.com.