Sterne Kessler Director Michelle K. Holoubek will be speaking at IAM's Software IP in San Francisco, CA on October 30th, 2018.
At a time when there is a growing consensus over a potential change to the laws concerning patent eligible subject matter in the United States, IAM’s Software IP returns this October to provide industry professionals across the software community a unique platform to discuss patentability and protection.
- Alibaba and Facebook will discuss how patentable software is globally
- Receive best practices from Box Inc., Pure Storage and Oracle for protecting software IP
- Hear how Workday, Uber and Red Hat are aligning open source with patents
- Don't miss out on Tivo, RealWear, Google and many more industry professionals
- Meet, network, and engage with over 150 senior experts from across the software community
- Plus earn up to 5.5 CLE hours
Attendees will equally benefit from fantastic networking opportunities and can potentially earn up to 5.5 CLE hours!