Director Pauline M. Pelletier will be leading the Clear Law Institute webinar "Protecting Cannabis IP: Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, and Trade Secrets" on Friday, December 13, 2019 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
The cannabis industry is an ever-growing industry. In addition to this growth, the approaches to protecting cannabis intellectual property (“IP”) are multifaceted and unique. In this practical webinar, you will learn about the ways of protecting cannabis-related intellectual property, including:
- Cannabis inventions,
- Marketing materials,
- Trade secrets.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Differentiate between different types of cannabis IP,
- Address the distinct requirements for each type of IP,
- Navigate certain cannabis IP challenges and opportunities,
- Describe the current federal regulatory landscape,
- Anticipate possible changes in the law as the law evolves.