Director Paul A. Calvo, Ph.D. will be moderating the panel "Global IP Strategies: Preparation, Process & Practice" at Consero's IP Forum for Life Sciences in Newport Beach, CA. The panel will take place on Monday, December 9, 2019 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m and will address these questions:
- What advice do you have regarding enforcement in global environments? How do you determine the value of a patent?
- How do you control outside legal costs for global patent prosecution?
- How do you stay up-to-date on worldwide IP developments while maintaining focus on tactical business priorities?
- What are some new best practices when preparing to litigate after an infringement in a foreign market?
- What do you look for in your global outside counsel?