March 10, 2020
Convene at 810 Seventh Avenue
Managing Intellectual Property
New York, NY
When to litigate?
- In-house decision making process
- When to go beyond cease and desists letters and takedown notices
- Establishing remedies for trademark infringement
- Updates on recent litigation and TTAB proceedings
Key discussions and themes for the 2020 Global Trademark Forum include:
- IP monetization and licensing strategies
- Latest best practices from in-house trademark counsel
- Responsible advertising, social media and online influencers
- Resolving international trademark issues
- Using legal design theory to develop effective brand protection strategies
- Where in your trademark portfolio are you using technology?