The University of Texas School of Law is holding its 23rd Annual Advanced Patent Law Institute on November 1st-2nd in Austin, Texas. Director Rob Sterne will be a moderator on the panel "The Global Patent Landscape," with Hon. Paul Michel and Wayne Sobon of PAX Labs, Inc. serving as panelists.
Other topics include:
- Getting into the Examiner's Head: Interviews, Insight, and Analytics as Tools to Aim and Focus your Prosecution
- Advanced IPR Tactics/Impact of Oil States
- Patent Drafting to Survive the IPR/PTAB Proceeding
- Standard Essential Patents and FRAND
- Damages, Apportionment, and Lost Profits
Registration for live webcast access will also be offered. See registration link.