Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox is pleased to present our Global IP Strategy Conference, an exclusive one-day symposium centered on Global IP Strategy. This complimentary, invitation-only forum will address strategies that enable companies – from the largest tech and consumer product companies to emerging innovators – to protect and grow market share and to capture return on investment from their IP.
The deadline to register for the conference is Wednesday, March 7th.
- Creating and Managing a Globally Robust Patent and Trademark Portfolio
- Monetizing Patent Investments in Today’s Global IP Landscape
- Efficient Patent Defenses in the PTAB Era
- Winning Strategies for Brand Enforcement and Defense
- Appellate and Supreme Court Decisions Influencing the Value of Patents
- Dr. Tobias Wuttke, Partner at Meissner Bolte
- Avv. Massimo Sterpi, Partner at Gianni, Origoni, Grippo, Cappelli & Partners
- David Rose, Partner at Mischon de Reya LLP
Speakers & Panelists Include:
- Keith Askoff, Vice President, Associate General Counsel at Varian Medical Systems, Inc.
- Paul Evans, Vice President, Intellectual Property at Vivint, Inc.
- Sugi Hadikusumo, Senior Legal Director, Global IP Law at PepsiCo, Inc.
- Kevin O'Neil, Vice President, Intellectual Property & Licensing - Legal at Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Ami Patel Shah, Managing Director Intellectual Property Finance Group at Fortress Investment Group LLC
- Joe Hollinger, Vice President, Intellectual Property at Roku, Inc.
- Joe Mazzarella, Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Counsel & Board Director at Mutualink, Inc.
- Gillian Thackray, VP, Associate General Counsel, Global Chief Intellectual Property Counsel at The Clorox Company
- Jon D. Ruttencutter, National Program Manager at Department of Homeland Security, Homeland Security Investigations, National IPR Coordination Center
- Wayne Sobon, Vice President, Intellectual Property at JUUL Labs
- Administrative Judge Glenn Perry, Patent Trial and Appeal Board (ret.)
- Robert Greene Sterne, Founding Director and Conference Chair
- J.C. Rozendaal, Director and Co-Chair, Trial and Appellate Practice Group
To view the full agenda for the conference, please click here.
The hotel deadline has passed for complimentary reservations at the Embassy Suites Convention Center, located at 900 10th Street, NW between I and K Streets, NW (there is no J Street) and two blocks from Sterne Kessler's offices. Feel free to contact the hotel at 202.739.2001 to check for room availability.
Sterne Kessler's offices are located at 1100 New York Ave, NW between 11th and 12th Streets NW. From the hotel, make a right down 10th Street, a right down New York Avenue, and cross New York Avenue at 11th Street. Our building entrance is at the center of the block. You must check in at the Security Desk and let them know you are here for Sterne Kessler’s Global IP Strategy conference. Either security or a Sterne Kessler staff member will assist you to the East Bank of elevators, sending you to our 6th floor reception area.
Both the Embassy Suites Convention Center and Sterne Kessler's offices are conveniently located in Downtown, DC. Travelers arriving from out of town can find more information on our location and travel options on our location page.